UBS Financial Services Strategy Analyst - Digital Client Experience in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you excited by the power of digital technology to drive better client experiences? Are you passionate about human-centric design? Do you understand digital trends within the wealth management industry and more broadly?
We're looking for someone who can:
• Use data and research to develop insights to inform the overall client digital strategy
• Craft and deliver compelling analyses and presentations to drive the strategic agenda of the client digital experience team
• Define and refine the ideal client experience in the context of the broader omni-channel client experience using the client journey framework through a research and fact-based approach
• Represent the needs of the end client within the stakeholder community—always anchoring features and functionalities to the client perspective and experience
Key responsibilities include:
STRATEGIC ANALYSIS AND RESEARCH
Lead strategic analysis by gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations
Design and implement strategies for evolving the end-to-end client experience to reflect innovative digital capabilities and enhanced FA/client interactions
Develop and package data & insights regarding the profile, needs and behaviors of the various client segments to develop a metrics and data-driven design and development process
EXECUTION AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Drive the execution and implementation of key strategic initiatives to support WM USA's Digital Client Experience
Assist in the oversight and management of the strategic client digital project portfolio
Challenge and drive key stakeholders across WM USA to make decisions on priorities and transformation elements
Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among cross-functional teams with full understanding of time/cost/scope impacts
Manage relationships with internal partners to ensure alignment on project objectives, critical tasks, milestones and dependencies.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Digital Client Experience Team within the Digital Strategy & Platforms (DS&P) team, based in Weehawken, NJ. Our goal is to establish a vision for digital client experience through implementing cutting edge digital tools at the forefront of the industry and execute a client facing platform roadmap.
• Strong interest in strategy, innovation, digital technology, and human-centric design
• Comfortable and extremely proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
• Project management / product development experience and can manage deadlines and multiple stakeholders
• Exemplary interpersonal and analytic abilities
• Background on how to build the right features through the lens of customer desirability, business viability, and technology feasibility
• Driven and excited by challenge and change – ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• A self-starter with high level of energy, urgency, and personal accountability
• Detailed oriented in making edits to come to a final version that is error-free and coherent in getting the message across
• Intellectually curious and willing to challenge the status quo
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
• Able to deliver a strategic plan with goals and monitor the progress throughout the project highlighting key milestones
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186096BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Strategy Analyst - Digital Client Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business development, Digital, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development, Strategy