UBS Financial Services System and Java Engineer in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? Are you good at Java, interested in the coming frameworks, tools and techniques? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional Agile teams to work towards global IT solutions
– keep Business Stakeholders happy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Treasury Risk Control multi-located team of in Weehawken. We as a team are responsible for an ETL and reporting system which is used to ensure the Bank's compliance to Swiss and US regulatory requirements. As a System Engineer you'll play an important role in ensuring the infrastructure is running properly supporting Business User test activities and the continuous improvement of the solutions. As a Java Engineer you will contribute the development of the Spring based Java application and it's web User Interface.
We keep in touch not just during work, but also out of office, we know each other and we have fun.
– excellent knowledge of Windows environments
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– some experience in investment banking or financial services, ideally
– familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches
– proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 185306BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: System and Java Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)