UBS Financial Services Testing Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you skilled in business integration testing and leading / coordinating large scale platform testing for financial services firms? Do you have the proven ability to coordinate regression, conversion/parallel and integrated UAT testing for complex platform modernization programs?
We’re looking for a senior testing project manager to be part of the team that coordinates the end to end testing work stream, for a strategic program focused on the front to back transformation of the Wealth Management (WM) Platform inclusive of Financial Advisor Workstation, Advisory & Banking Product offerings, Core Operations Processing and the Technology that underpins the entire design.
We’re looking for a senior quality assurance & testing project manager to:
• manage / coordinate and support the delivery of a variety of testing work streams across platform features supporting WM products and business functions
• assist with the mobilization of a vendor supported testing factory to develop test scenarios / test scripts and conduct integrated platform testing
• assist with the definition of standard testing processes, artifacts and reporting across the work streams
• coordinate testing scenario sign-offs and test result sign-offs with SMEs across the Business, Operations and IT
• work with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to define and assess integration testing readiness
• track business integration testing efforts across the program
• support project management with documentation and production of testing status and platform readiness assessments
You’ll be working in the Integrated Testing Platform team in Weehawken. You will be part of a team comprised of internal and vendor PM support teams
• Ideally 6-10 years of experience in large scale business and technical testing within a consulting firm or equivalent within financial services
• Familiarity with various testing frameworks
• Strong Back Office functional knowledge / Experience with large platform conversions
• Project management experience using Waterfall / Agile / Scrum methodology
• Familiarity with software development practices, including agile and devops
• Experience managing staff / vendors, in the capacity of matrix project manager / delivery manager
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Core Banking, Trading, Investment Platforms, Financial Advisor Workstations, Client Servicing, Securities Processing, Client Reporting
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
• Comfortable to operate as a project or program manager across different domains.
• Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
• Eager to learn quickly and solve complex problems.
• Highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and hands-on approach
• Able to build relationships and trust across a global organization.
• Detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.