UBS Financial Services Training Financial Advisor in Weehawken, New Jersey
Training Financial Advisor
United States - New Jersey
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a great communicator? Do you know how to take care of people? We’re looking for someone who can provide advice and guidance to our Wealth Advice Center clients. You’ll:
• join a structured training program and learn from experienced Advisors and support staff to get fully licensed in 150 days (FINRA Series 7, 66, and SIE)
• benefit from consultative selling workshops and advice delivery coaching while receiving hands-on training
• collaborate with your team to deliver advice to existing clients via inbound and outbound call campaigns
• proactively build relationships with existing clients to meet business objectives including asset consolidation, diversification, and client deepening
• evaluate client needs to help inform investment strategies
• understand and explain financial markets and economic conditions to clients
• recommend appropriate UBS products and services to meet clients' financial goals by utilizing consultative selling skills
• analyze portfolio performance reports, in conjunction with Wealth Management research and external parties, to make suitable investment recommendations
• excel in a fun, fast, competitive sales environment with unlimited growth potential
The UBS Wealth Advice Center is a UBS branch committed to providing advice and guidance to Emerging Affluent clients through a consistently delivered digital client experience.
The UBS Wealth Advice Center currently serves over 300,000 clients. Our clients are served remotely (phone) by a team of more than 150 professionals including both Financial Advisors and Client Service Associates—who work individually with clients to understand their needs and assist them in achieving their goals.
In the Training Financial Advisor Program, we prepare you to complete all licensing requirements and provide you with the tools necessary to successfully transition into an advisory role. Our program, together with the vast resources available to you at UBS, is designed to enable you to build and deepen relationships in our existing client base by providing them with exceptional wealth management services and solutions.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not mandatory
• Series 7, 66 and SIE will need to be obtained within 150 days of employment
• an excellent listener and have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• an individual that demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in challenging environments
• someone who understands deadlines and prioritizes work to ensure everything is completed in a timely manner
• highly detail oriented and resourceful in leveraging resources to accomplish the task at hand
• proactive in improving knowledge, skills, and credentials
• proficient with Microsoft Suite Applications, including Outlook, Word & Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.