UBS Financial Services UBS Managed Portfolios Program Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
• Help define, execute and evolve the vision for the UBS Managed Portfolios offering
• Coordination of various stakeholders including Investment Management, Legal, Compliance, Technology, Operations, Marketing, Communications, etc.
• Manage end-to-end projects to continue building the platform and portfolio menu
• Develop detailed business requirements to enhance the user experience and operations of the program
• Interface with key partners, such as Field Leaders, Advisors and Advisory Consulting Desk related to UBS Managed Portfolio inquiries and requests
• Build key partnerships across Advisory and cultivate extensive knowledge of other platforms and product offerings
• Perform ad hoc requests that includes data analysis, report creation, presentations, financial analysis, and various business management tasks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As part of US Investment Platforms & Solutions, the candidate will work within the Advisory Solutions team at our Wealth Management Americas headquarters in Weehawken, New Jersey. Our main objective is to provide our financial advisors with the platforms and resources to deliver the investment expertise, portfolio construction and financial oversight that today’s clients are looking for.
The Advisory Solutions team is looking for a highly motivated individual with a proven record as strategic thinker to serve as Program Manager for the UBS Managed Portfolios program.
The UBS Managed Portfolios are firm-discretionary Advisory portfolios managed by UBS Investment Management. The Managed Portfolios are key strategic driver for the firm and one of the fastest growing business areas within Advisory. The advisory team continues to refine and strengthen the offering including branding/marketing and the introduction of new portfolios. The program manager is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of these efforts as well as the day-to-day management of the business.
The role consists of both strategic and tactical projects, and includes substantive exposure to various aspects of program management such as platform distribution, usage analytics, communications, risk monitoring and operational issues. Specific tasks will include developing client-facing marketing materials, publishing market commentary and trade rationale, compiling and synthesizing portfolio usage and trends and working closely with the Investment Management team.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Wealth Management. Experience in product management and project management preferred
• Series 7 and Series 66 or Series 63 & 65 combo or ability to obtain required licenses within an agreed upon timeframe
• Strong understanding of advisory or managed accounts business with specific experience & understanding of portfolio management, trading, research and asset allocation
• The ability to lead, motivate and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Data mining and analysis skills
• Experience with software development methodologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180224BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: UBS Managed Portfolios Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development