UBS Financial Services Advisory & Capital Markets IT Automation Test Engineer in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? Are you an expert in automating test scenarios? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– deliver a large-scale rich internet platform in collaboration with business analysts and software engineers
– create automated web application test suites
– document and control test activities
– present and explain test results to project stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Banker Portal Mobile team in Wroclaw. Our role is to build the next-generation web application for UBS's Investment Banking business, accessible through both mobile and desktop platforms. We help by presenting mission-critical franchise data rapidly and intuitively to bankers, allowing them to build client relationships, identify business opportunities, manage deals and track financial performance.
– ISEB/ISTQB foundation certification in Software Testing or similar concepts demonstrated with past experience
– excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
– extensive web testing experience and demonstrable end-to-end knowledge in this area (e.g. web architecture, database)
– in-depth knowledge of the Selenium automation platform & use of cross-browser WebDriver components
– excellent automation scripting skills, preferably Java for Selenium, including knowledge of:
o PageObject design pattern
– hands on experience using SQL to query relational databases
– the ability to execute critical areas of testing without being confined to a Requirements Specification (out of box thinking)
– knowledge of Quality Gates and Test Metrics
– understanding of Agile techniques and the ability to translate them to deliver appropriate QA
– familiarity with TDD / BDD in relation to test process
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and applications
– enthusiastic, self-motivated and client-focused
– analytical and methodical, using evidence to solve problems
– not afraid to challenge the status quo
– a strong and confident communicator, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182550BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Advisory & Capital Markets IT Automation Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)