UBS Financial Services Control Assurance Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you like to collaborate globally with different Stakeholders? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
We're looking for Control Assurance specialist to join our Technology Operating team. The TOC Control Assurance person is responsible for driving and coordinating work around specific Risk Management controls and audit points, to assure that specific Controls (KPIs) are met and the related organizations maintain compatibility and compliance within the requested execution quality levels and timeframes. The work is conducted across global IT Operations Delivery teams and Systems, in collaboration with different Stakeholders such as Risk & Compliance, Internal Auditing and Business IT Divisions.
• creating reports basing on external and internal stakeholder’s requirements
• data gathering, processing and analysis; tracking and interpreting data trends, patterns, anomalies
• developing new reports; continuous improvements for new advanced reports and change implementation
• data quality management
• communicating with Client
• sending notifications and answering e-mails
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working within the TOC – People and Vendor Management function in Wroclaw. Our mission is to ensure high quality of services across the TOC organization world-wide.
• advanced MS Excel, Power Point and Outlook skills
• experience in working with various data sources and report generation
• cooperation and interpersonal skills
• strong presentation and communication skills
• strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
• stakeholder management skills
• change management experience is a plus
• experienced in working with applications, systems or IT operations
• very good in communicating with international teams across the world
• able to learn new terminology
• extremely well organized, with strong time management skills
• enjoying knowledge sharing within the team
• attentive to details, accurate
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183750BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Control Assurance Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)