UBS Financial Services CyberArk Engineer in Wroclaw, Poland
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you a Developer? Do you enjoy writing all sorts of source code (from simple scripts to fully fledged applications and frameworks)? Are you looking to specialize in Privileged Access Management? Are you able to work with different Operating Systems (Windows / Unix), Databases (MSSQL / Oracle), Script languages (Perl, PowerShell, …), Programming Languages (C#, .NET)?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us develop and support a suite of detect control, privileged access and password management solutions based on vendor products (Beyond Trust PowerBroker suite, CyberArk Privileged Account Security suite) and in-house developed tools. Specific knowledge about these products is not required, but you need to have experience in system(Scripts)/software(Programs) development that will work on Windows and Unix, and also experience in database development (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures) that will work on MSSQL and ORACLE.
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert
– Engineer & document new features and tools
– Educate and guide Production support personnel, Testing Team staff and On-Boarding Team too
– Work with the end user community
– Analyse problems and provide technical investigations of support queries
– Identify opportunities for improvement
You'll be working as part of CyberArk Privileged Access Management Services, one of the capabilities in Identity Management. Our Engineers manage the privileged access invocation solutions for UBS; the infrastructure that underpins the security of all UBS systems and applications.
– expertise in privileged access management
– a passion for scripting (PowerShell / Perl / Python / Ruby)
– database Skills (PL/SQL, Shell SQL, …)
– experience working with LDAP and Active Directory
– a strong familiarity with Unix and Windows systems
Prior experience in CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution and/or BeyondTrust PowerBroker suite is a plus.
– willing to learn the processes, systems and tools used in a large complex and organisation, including a varied and extensive landscape of legacy systems
– self-driven, motivated and creative team worker
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.