UBS Financial Services Data Analyst Banking Products in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you passionate about data and interested in getting deep client and product insights? Do you like working in an agile, fast changing environment?
We look for someone like that to:
– analyze client behavior (segmentation, pattern definition, etc.)
– prepare business cases / scenario calculations
– visualize data and results for management reporting / presentations
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Banking Products Pricing & Analytics is a highly qualified, diversified and motivated team. On the one hand side we are responsible for the management of all price changes for all basic products and on the other side we deliver product related analysis and this in permanent collaboration with product management, segment representative and marketing and sales channels. The role will be located in our BP Wroclaw office.
– a higher education (degree from a University, preferably in Banking & Finance / Science or similar)
– several years of experience with data handling (sourcing, cleansing and preparation) and you are familiar with SQL, SAS, MS Access
– the ability to visualize data according to the audience (using Excel, Tableau, etc.)
– good communication, organizational and conceptual skills
– a sound understanding of statistics and the main datamining techniques (e.g. clustering, predictive modeling and you are familiar with the respective software (R, SAS, SPSS)
– open for new approaches and you show interest in innovative methods
– able recognize the context very quickly
– able to build bridges between product management, sales and marketing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176316BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Data Analyst Banking Products
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Quantitative Analysis, Research