UBS Financial Services Digital Product Marketing Specialist (German speaker) in Wroclaw, Poland
Digital Product Marketing Specialist (German speaker)
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #:
Multichannel Management & Digitization (UBS Switzerland) is constantly looking for new talents.
This role is part of the Digital Products Distribution team, which is responsible for driving digital product usage, including online banking, mobile apps and specialized digital services for our customers. This is done through a variety of channels: website, e-mail, E- and Mobile Banking, social media, etc.
– Support the team in creating marketing content around digital products
– Coordinate release communication for new functionalities or mobile app updates
– Web publishing for ubs.com/digital
– Push digital products activation, usage and app downloads through various channels (E-Banking, Mobile Banking, e-mail, etc.)
– App store optimization (Apple, GooglePlay)
– Coordinate digital advertising campaigns (for example on social media)
– Reporting of digital KPIs, web analytics and advertising campaign performance
– Supporting product managers in ensuring a good user experience
– Employee activation through internal channels (intranet, e-mail, etc.)
You will work in our UBS Wroclaw office as part of the Digital Distribution team and closely liaise with colleagues located both in Wroclaw and Zurich. We are a young and dynamic team, passionate about all things digital. The team works in close collaboration with product management, as well as with the various business areas of UBS Switzerland (Personal Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate Banking) and with external digital marketing agencies.
– A higher education (degree from a University/University of Applied Sciences, preferably in Marketing)
– At least 2+ years of work experience in digital marketing or related
– Enthusiasm about using digital services, like mobile apps and online banking services
– Strong personal interest in digitization and digital marketing
– Autonomous and structured way of working
– Strong analytical & conceptual skills
– Very good stakeholder and external partner management skills
– Excellent English and German language skills
– A communicative, independent and proactive team player
– Able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment and large spectrum of stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.