UBS Financial Services Digital Sales & Marketing Specialist - German Speaker in Wroclaw, Poland
Digital Sales & Marketing Specialist - German Speaker
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #:
The Multichannel Management & Digitization of UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. This role is part of the Online Marketing team, which is responsible for all online marketing activities for UBS Switzerland. The Digital Development team is responsible for owned digital sales & marketing channels such as sales & marketing zones in UBS Digital Banking and direct sales & marketing via e-mail.
– Assume end-to-end responsibility for campaigns in owned digital sales & marketing channels, including content conception, planning , liaising with stakeholders, and reporting
– Coordinate content publishing, including copywriting/texting and sign-off processes
– Preparation and execution of regular reporting activities, including deriving and implementing suitable actions
– Autonomous management of projects in the digital sales & marketing area (e.g. new content formats, client journey development, A/B-testing, re-targeting, etc.)
– Support senior project managers with project work and compile presentations for Senior Management
– Continuous alignment with business partners such as marketing specialists, segment representatives, and other internal and external stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Online Marketing team in our Wroclaw office. We deal with all online marketing activities for UBS Switzerland like website optimization, marketing campaigns, search engine marketing, social media and e-mail marketing.
– A higher education (degree from a university/ FH, preferably in Business or Marketing)
– Experience (2+ years) in the field of online marketing/digital sales, ideally in managing digital sales & marketing campaigns
– Strong analytical and conceptual skills
– A high degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment
– Good stakeholder management and communication skills – you are comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– Excellent language skills in English and German (native speaker would be beneficial)
– An autonomous and structured way of working
– Experience with digital marketing tools, e.g. Adobe Campaign (preferred)
– Communicative, independent and proactive
– Well organized and methodical with strong attention to detail, able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
– Able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.