UBS Financial Services Directory Services Developer (Perl, Microsoft) in Wroclaw, Poland
Would you like to pursue your career as an IT Security engineer? Are you looking for growing your skills while working in a highly specialized and professional environment? We are looking for a motivated software developer or system engineer who:
• designs and implements applications in the wide area of Authentication that interact with directory services, inventory and configuration management systems and electronic workflow
• will be working with both technical and business stakeholders across the company, i.e. security architects, project leads, business analysts, testers and IT operations responsible
• turns functional & non-functional requirements into technical solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
• performs solution design and program scripting/coding as well as creating software packages and configuration scripts
• performs problem analysis and is part of the supporting the Operations team(s) when providing 3rd level support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The team’s goal is to engineer & develop solutions which provision identities (accounts) and entitlements (access rights) to directories (AD, LDAP), Skype, Mail (Exchange) or file servers (DFS). Stakeholders/customers include but not limited to HR and Identity and Access Management.
We support business critical processes for the entire bank (approx. 100,000 of internal and external employees), therefore it is mandatory to adhere to the highest engineering standards. Team members are located in Wroclaw, Krakow, London and Zurich.
This role is intended for applicants who will be developing and maintaining solutions leveraging Perl and deployed on Linux machines, as well as solutions leveraging System Center Orchestrator (SCORCH) and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM).
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both Linux and Windows operating systems, has a minimum of 3 years of practical experience scripting with Perl but is open to adding to current skillset leveraging tools like SCORCH, MIM & scripting with PowerShell. Candidate should be familiar with identity and access management (IAM) concepts in the large organization.
If you are not an ideal candidate at the moment but you have the desire to grow in to the role, do not hesitate to apply.
• Solid scripting experience is a must. Perl is highly preferable, Python or Ruby are acceptable with the intention of moving to Perl.
• Relational database knowledge (SQL, stored procedures, DB concepts)
• Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems
• Familiarity with engineering/development processes
• Understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts
• LDAP or Active Directory knowledge is desirable
• Experience with SCORCH or MIM or similar tools is desirable
• PowerShell is desirable
• Analytical thinking, ability to abstract problems on one hand and attention to details and corner cases on the other.
• Strives for quality in design and implementation.
• Good documentation skills.
• Collaborative approach and good team player.
• Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
• Good spoken and written English is a must.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182502BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Directory Services Developer (Perl, Microsoft)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)