UBS Financial Services IT Security Lead Engineer in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you passionate about cyber security and have a solid technical background in infrastructure compliancy and vulnerability? Are you a specialist in data reporting and have skills with databases and reporting tools such as Tableau? Do you have or are you interested to lead a small team? You will need to be an experienced engineer who enjoys the challenge of working within a complex enterprise/global environment.
We are looking for someone like that to:
• work in a global capability team as a lead engineer within IT Security Engineering.
• lead the reporting engineering function of the team across several Infrastructure Compliancy and Vulnerability projects.
• facilitate processes such as change control.
• review and discuss business requirements including direct interaction with BA and the VLM Operations teams.
• perform structured testing and evaluation of to determine suitability against requirements, including functional and performance
• design technical reporting implementations for integration security products
• compile structured technical documentation pertaining to engineering templates and architecture diagrams
• liaise with global teams across various functions to collaborate, capture requirements and seek consensus on engineering designs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will join ISE Security Engineering team to support our key reporting requirements and to work in a global project.
• minimum 5 years of professional experience
• solid background in IT Security with a specialization in databases, SQL and reporting tools such as Tableau.
• Experience in C#, Powershell, SQL, ASP.net (in depth knowledge of one or more)
• good understanding of all aspects of IT Security and experience in IT security implementations
• experience in designing engineering templates and mapping out target architectures
• Previous knowledge of SDLC processes, packaging and distribution and deployment processes within UBS a significant plus.
• Plus areas: any experience in asset management (i.e. servers, infra movers, etc.), asset tagging (e.g. middleware identification, SOX/MAS/Compliance scoping, etc.), Exception handling
• CCS Agent and Backend updates/upgrades
• self-starter, who can work independently
• analytical, highly organised and structured
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 184488BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Security Lead Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)