UBS Financial Services Payments and Cash Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you client-driven? Working in a timely-manner is just for you? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Control payment orders in close cooperation with client advisors and other internal business partners
– Execute payment orders and cash related services in a correct and timely manner
– Handle payments and cash managements efficiently
– Act as a competent partner for payments and cash management matters for UBS internal and external partners
– Handle inquiries around payments and cash management products and processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Payments Team in Wrocław.
Team is operating between 7:30am and 6pm (work on shift pattern). Team is responsible for daily investigation of cash breaks and claim handling. Cut-offs must be respected and controlled for all different currencies in all markets. Monitoring of cash management and validation of FX/MM trades.
– a university degree Banking, Economics or Finance and strong experience in a similar function in the financial sector
– experience in a cash department would be an asset
– SWIFT knowledge required (MT103, 202….)
– strong analytical skills (you proactively avoid mistakes)
– great organizational skills
– totally focused on client service and team collaboration
– motivated, self-directed and committed
– fluent in English (knowledge of other European languages would be an asset)
– comfortable with IT systems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182765BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Payments and Cash Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations