UBS Financial Services Payments Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– process payments in all currencies
– use product and front-to-back process knowledge to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
– understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
– support new or emerging business areas and identify limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility
– stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this aligns with risks
– identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a Payments Specialist you will be part of Operations Team in UBS and as an experienced banking services specialist you will be responsible for orderly and timely execution of operational processes in the bank. Your daily tasks ask for a strong client focus, quality and continuous improvement. Shift coverage between 6:30 am till 7:00 pm.
– degree in Management, Economics or Finance
– experience in payments or accounting
– fluency in English language
– ability to handle figures and different systems professionally
– strong organizational skills, attention to details
– proficient working knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
– knowledge of German would be an asset
– totally focused on client service
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– ready to work with flexible working time (between 6:30 am till 7:00 pm.)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182172BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Payments Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations