UBS Financial Services Robotics Process Automation – Business Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– collaborate with business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities for process automation that increase efficiencies and reduce operational risk
– design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
– develop requirement specifications and user acceptance testing strategies for identified robotics solutions
– analyse and test existing systems for compatibility with preferred automation platforms
– support business case development
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the central Group Operations Robotics Development team which is currently being in place in Wroclaw – the team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation team for Group Operations CH/EU Domestic. The team is responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support CH/EU Domestic service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
– strong business analysis experience and/or a change management background - previous experience in Robot Process Automation projects and/or banking experience is a must
– strong experience to establish and maintain relationship with different service delivery team heads
– experience in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
– strong communication skills
– fluency in English (German or other language skills are a plus)
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– a confident and effective communicator across all levels of technical and business experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186118BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Robotics Process Automation – Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations