UBS Financial Services Security Engineering Team Lead in Wroclaw, Poland
Your security-driven mind is looking for possible threats everywhere? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? You are a people person and able to split your work between technical and leadership tasks? Then we have a satisfying job for you:
Manage a team of Security Engineers and Developers and contribute to securing our most valuable assets
Take responsibility and guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
Apply your technical knowhow and conduct Security Architecture reviews, analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
Be a leader and collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to work towards global IT solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be leading the Data Rights Management & Secure Collaboration team which is based in Zurich and Wroclaw. Our role is to design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for protecting “Data at Rest” and “Data on the Move” within UBS. We drive Security within the Bank by consulting on Data Protection topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions.
– At least 2–3 years of experience in leading a team of technical specialists,
– At least 2-3 years of systems engineering experience (system design, implementation and packaging)
– Experience with cloud solutions such as a CASB
– Good working knowledge of infrastructure technologies (Operating systems, databases, network components, etc.)
– Working knowledge on Security topics, experience with Rights Management Systems is regarded as a plus
– Basic programming experience (.NET preferred)
– Passionate about people in general, as well as leading a team and developing your employees
– Aware of security-related concepts in large infrastructure environments and in cloud setups
– Informed about recent security related news
– Interested in working in a global team
– Communicative and fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178542BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Security Engineering Team Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)