UBS Financial Services Senior BO Developer in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you have an analytical mind? Are you able to understand, analyze and solution design what the business wants to accomplish with its data? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
Analyse business requirements, document, develop and test software to meet those requirements or fix defects in existing software
Utilize the industry's best practice in the architecture and design of new solutions, analyse existing solutions and enhance accordingly.
Development, unit and integration tests of software components, in accordance with published standards
Manage, perform and support software releases plus ownership of application documentation
Contribute to defining team standards including code standards, toolsets and quality
Communicate effectively with other members of the IT community, and participate in department initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Data Warehouse team located in Wrocław. The team is responsible for obtaining information from our core systems that enable it to be used by other downstream financial systems, reporting systems or external client portals.
– 3+ years of experience in Financial Services (background in private banking is desirable)
– 10+ years of experience in the IT industry Business Objects suite of tools including version 3 or above.
– Strong Experience in Solution design and building universes against large Oracle databases.
– Strong experience in creating complex reports, with multiple data providers
– Data Analysis, Performance and Tuning, proto type building and PoC implementation
– Developing data warehouse strategy and architecture (Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS SQL 2012/2008/2005), ETL-processes (Informatica PowerCenter 9.x, SAP BO Data Services 4.x/3.x) , semantic layer (SAP BO 4.x IDT/UDT, 3.x Universe Designer), BI reports (SAP BO 4.x/3.x client tools)
– Track record of developing tables, stored procedures, functions, packages, views, triggers
– Solid understanding of Oracle database concepts with ability to write/debug SQL queries code.
– Excellent knowledge about cluster solutions (hardware/network/software), enterprise environments in development process (DEV/QA/PROD). Experience with Data modeling analysis and design, RDBMS and OLAP
– Knowledge of subversion (SVN), GitHub, Deployment tools.
– Experience in test management tools, defect management and tracking.
– Knowledge in Java, MS Visual Basic, XML, SQL ANSI, PL/SQL, T-SQL, PL/pgSQL as a plus
– Experience working in a SCRUM/ Agile environment and use of Agile tools
– Experience in planning, design and implementation
– Acting as a tech lead/ Project SME, training and mentoring other team members.
– AN SME level in Business Objects and Data Warehousing techniques, ETL development and BO migrations.
– Able to build relationships and work closely with our development, QA and Support colleagues around the globe
– a very good English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185596BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior BO Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)