UBS Financial Services Trade & Processing Securities Specialist (Authorised Officer) in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– managing manual and electronic trade confirmation processes and their associated controls
– validating that all Trade Repositories contain complete and accurate records of all trading activity
– ensuring the timely and accurate settlement of market facing trade activity
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Investment Administration Trade Processing Service Delivery Function, providing confirmation, affirmation and settlement services for Securities trading activity within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products. The Team is responsible for processing instruments such as equities, fixed income, FX, money market products and collective funds.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The Team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Brokers, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
– 2-3 years of experience within a Buy-Side trade processing environment
– an understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of Securities, ETD and OTC Instruments.
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183463BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Trade & Processing Securities Specialist (Authorised Officer)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations