UBS Financial Services Windows Engineer in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you like to work with and explore multiple Windows technologies? Do you enjoy scripting and enterprise solution design? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys working within a large and recognized world-wide organization? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Take good care of our core IT solutions and business unit applications.
– Propose, implement, and support system enhancements and process improvements.
– Constantly improve business value as well as user experience of these applications.
– Work closely with customers and users to identify system requirements for future improvement.
– Contribute to defining technologies and architectures for applications and solution design and supportability.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our aim is to ensure ongoing maximum customer focus and optimal operational stability. You’ll be working within the Windows Service Delivery Team and will provide and deliver IT support services across multiple UBS business divisions. The role aims to support the UBS global Windows server estate through improved process automation / tools development. The role will also require us to constantly improve our Bank IT infrastructure through the implementation of new solutions and on-going process enhancements.
– Experience of enterprise windows software and solution architecture design and implementation (including tools development and process automation) to meet customer requirements
– Expert programming level with Powershell & VBscript (and other development programming tools)
– Expert knowledge of MSSQL and Reporting
– Experience of writing Stored Procedures
– Experience of MySQL
– Experience of Operational Service Delivery Incident and Problem Management
– Configure, upgrade, manage internal development, test and production environments
– Experience of software change release processes
– Educated to a University degree or equivalent, analytical and logical - a strong problem solver.
– Dynamic and proactive in character with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– Good communicator and strong team player who is customer and quality oriented.
– Fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182793BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Windows Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)