UBS Financial Services APAC PB Settlement Operation Analyst in Wuxi, China
APAC PB Settlement Operation Analyst
Job Reference #:
– Process the pre-matching and settlement procedure abiding to market rules, analyze and resolve the failing factory during the cycle
– Communicate with clients and custodians for agreement when discrepancy exists
– Act as the contact point to timely address setts related queries / issues, collaborate with global functional teams to serve our common /sensitive clients
– Escalate operation related issues to high-level management and follow up with resolutions accordingly
– Work with reconciliation teams to clear cash/stock breaks post settlement
– Be responsible to assist in macro buildup for project PEx (Process Excellence)
– Take initiative and be open-minded towards artificial intelligence and robotics processing automation
The team is supporting settlements for Capital Markets Equities / Fixed Income IB trading business.
By working in APAC shift the team interacts daily with internal functions and external client/counterparty to address pre-matching and failing trade issues and settlement related queries.
Team is using main system (i.e. Shares/SSE NG) to track instruction status, settlement confirmation and reconcile stock/cash positions during and after settlement.
Bachelor degree or above; IT backgrounds (VBA/JAVA, etc.) are preferred.
Experience knowledge of Windows, Microsoft office suite, and standard support tools
Good communication skills in English, whether presenting to clients or senior executives.
Preferred to have knowledge of financial products like FX, fixed income and cash equities.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.