UBS Financial Services Business Strategist in Zürich, Switzerland
Switzerland - Zürich
Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you hungry for new challenges with the desire and ambition to grow within a global player? Would you enjoy working in dynamic project teams, closely collaborate with UBS businesses and collaborating in the development of strategic recommendations? Then we are looking for you to:
– interact with sales management, business management and client advisors across markets to refine a strategic case and establish close day-to-day relationships with other stakeholders such as Finance / Controlling, Risk Management and Legal
– conduct structured problem solving with UBS businesses and/or clients and prepare project workshops & meetings and prepare presentations in collaboration with other members of the strategy team and deliver them to internal business partners and senior management
– identify penetration and profitability of alternative investments in client portfolios and identify addressable client base for a new product, build up sales estimates and contribute to calculate the right price positioning
– assess potential and right-sizing of new coverage models to efficiently serve specific client segments
– develop financial models to support business opportunity assessments ensuring a solid foundation of the team's high quality of deliverables
– evaluate a potential WM M&A target and the financial attractiveness of a potential merger and develop an overview of the competitor landscape in a specific market and create transparency on recent competitor moves
– support the design of different delivery models to serve clients and assist the refinement of optimal set-up in a workshop with key stakeholders
You will work in the Wealth Management Strategy & Business Development (S&BD) team which sits at the center of UBS Wealth Management, the world's leading Wealth Manager. S&BD is responsible for shaping the strategic agenda of UBS WM globally jointly with senior management, driving transformation of the business in the light of a rapidly evolving industry landscape. This results in a variety of strategic projects on areas such as the expansion of the WM business across regions and markets, evaluating M&A opportunities as well as the evolution of products and services offering. You will have the opportunity to grow in the S&BD team, as well as to expand your knowledge and network across all areas of WM.
– a degree of a leading university, perhaps have an MBA or other relevant qualifications
– 3-5 years experience from one of the top tier strategy consulting firms with an eye on your next career move
– proven financial modelling capabilities, excellent technical skills - MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access
– you have an excellent work ethic
– able to collaborate with a range of experienced executives,
– thriving under pressure and able to play an active role in shaping the strategy of the world's leading Wealth Manager
– analytical and a great problem solver, able to think out of the box
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.