UBS Financial Services Compliance & Operational Risk Reporting Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Compliance & Operational Risk Reporting Specialist
Switzerland - Zürich
Job Reference #:
Do you have the know-how for analyzing risk and producing effective and powerful reports? Do you understand Compliance and Operational risk? Do you enjoy identifying the key information, and presenting it in a clear, concise and engaging way?
We’re looking for a C&ORC Reporting Specialist to:
• manage delivery of a variety of management and firm-wide risk reports
• perform information gathering activities, review and challenge content provided by Subject Matter Experts and senior stakeholders across the firm
• provide commentary and qualitative analysis for reports which contain clear insight and highlights as to changes in our risk status
• work to identify new analysis and reporting requirements for use across the division and firm wide
• work with risk officers and associates to define requirements and provide business context to analysis
• find faster and more efficient ways to analyze and share important information
• support the review and design of existing and new Risk metrics and measurements
• assist with regulatory and reporting related projects
• work with technical colleagues to design, build and test new reporting and measurement tools
• continuously innovate to identify robust solutions for efficient report production
You’ll be working in the C&ORC Reporting team responsible for the production and development of comprehensive compliance and risk information. We focus on delivering correct, concise and consistent reports to the Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance division; our regulators; and across the firm, in line with specific deadlines and quality standards.
As a C&ORC Reporting Specialist, you’ll play an important role in managing the scope and quality of relevant firm wide compliance and operational risk information. The position offers exposure to a wide variety of areas across the firm, and the opportunity to develop a robust understanding of compliance and risk topics within the industry.
• ideally 3-5 years of experience working in operational risk control, compliance and/or audit within the banking industry
• the ability to engage with and coordinate senior stakeholders and logically consolidate information from a variety of sources
• diligence and competence in portraying complex content in a clear, concise and compelling manner
• confident communicator with excellent written and English language skills
• methodical, organized and accurate working approach, able to prioritize multiple activities to meet tight deadlines
• good technical skills in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SQL (Tableau are nice to have)
• risk aware, conscientious and able to challenge the status quo
• experience of regulatory reporting preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.