UBS Financial Services Consultant (w/m) Microsoft Dynamics NAV, 80-100% in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you Microsoft Dynamics NAV expert? You are independent, hands-on and able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone to join UBS Leasing IT Team, who:
has deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV process design and implementation in Finance area
leads the gathering and clarification of business requirements and develops solutions/recommendations
supports and ensures application development projects are well managed, as well as delivered on expectations, functionality, timeliness and cost
supports the realization of functional & technical change requests, as well as client output design changes
partners with the external IT provider and internal IT organization and business to design and improve Microsoft Dynamics NAV application
is highly confident with providing support and training to users
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working within UBS Leasing, joining the UBS Leasing IT team. We, UBS Leasing, offer financing for investment capital goods and business jets. Our small IT team supports business users and works on various projects across the UBS organization. We offer a diversity of tasks and an opportunity for growth.
– bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related discipline or equivalent experience
– overall 3+ year experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP 2017/2016/2015/2013 consulting and project implementation in Financial Management area
– project experience, including the following phases of a project lifecycle: analysis, design, configuration of Dynamics NAV ERP functionalities, training, migration and go-live support
– experience working with MS SQL database and building interfaces from/to various surrounding applications
– excellent consulting skills to enhance & improve existing Dynamics NAV processes, solutions based on “Best Practices” backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
– ability to build up a strong relationship among the IT organization and business users across the UBS Leasing organization
– a strong analytical mind and problem solver
– a great communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181490BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Consultant (w/m) Microsoft Dynamics NAV, 80-100%
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)