UBS Financial Services Content Specialist in Zürich, Switzerland
Switzerland - Zürich
Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about financial communications? Do tasks like storytelling, op-eds and speech-writing motivate you? Do you have an outstanding knowledge of German/English and a passion for the perfect text?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• develop sustainable client engagement from initial attraction through to deepening relationships with existing clients through strategic content – from concept to delivery
• oversee and be responsible for the overall content experience, standards and guidelines, editorial planning and consistency including content optimization with clear focus on return on investment for specific projects
• research and write marketing and communications texts to support functions across the bank
• support the creation of high-quality channel-optimized content for strategic communications targeting key stakeholders including clients, investors, employees and media
• provide editorial and linguistic support to subject experts across the bank
• drive narrative development and storytelling of content and support efforts to drive readership and engagement
• review translations for quality and assist with glossary and terminology management
• create, edit and proofread high-level executives internal and external messaging and reporting
You will join our in-house content solutions team based in Zürich, Switzerland. The team environment offers good opportunities for professional growth as a content specialist, both technically and within UBS.
• a university/master degree in languages, communications, journalism or similar
• language expertise in both directions of German and English
• strong interest in financial markets and economics as well as content marketing activities, with good understanding of emerging trends in content
• at least 3 years of experience creating and editing demanding specialist texts, ideally in finance, economics and/or marketing
• proven track record of writing opinion papers, articles and speeches supporting executives in their thought leadership positioning
• a native or native-like high level knowledge of English; good knowledge of German an advantage
• an advanced understanding of English grammar, syntax and orthography
• proven copy editing and storytelling skills
• client-centric, with the ability to create the content the audience is looking for
• service minded, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• precise, with an excellent eye for detail
• familiar in communicating with senior managers supporting C-level executives
• team player with a can do and positive attitude – this is a sleeves rolled up team
• highly motivated, with openness to learn
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.