UBS Financial Services Digital Marketing Advisor in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a data driven digital marketing professional? Do you know how to combine digital marketing ecosystems to achieve campaign goals? Are you good with people and a born advisor?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us to:
– Support development of channel specific data strategies
– Manage and advise on data analytics
– Manage and advise on programmatic advertising campaigns and efficient use of social media
– Support colleagues in the regions/divisions in their digital marketing activities
– Advise on strategy, governance and execution
– Align with other digital marketing teams
– Support innovation and project manage implementation of new channels and tools
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Digital Marketing & Social Media team in Zürich. We manage and give advice on digital marketing, social media, marketing automation, data driven marketing and tracking/measurement to marketing teams across UBS worldwide.
– 2 - 3 years of experience in digital marketing (social, programmatic, search, onsite)
– Including 2 years of experience in analytics, DSP and DMP
– Experience in project management and key account management/advisory
– Affinity for new technologies, new trends and innovations
– An autonomous and structured way of working
– Excellent communications skills
– A digital native personality with appetite for data
– Experienced in working with various digital channels
– Fluent in English (written and oral), German a distinct advantage
– An open, flexible and highly motivated person who loves to work in a global team
– Service and problem-solving oriented
– Able to work to tight deadlines, which may occasionally include the need to work outside customary business hours
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186203BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Digital Marketing Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Marketing and Communications