UBS Financial Services Employee Relations Specialist (80-100%) in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a great listener? Do you like to take care of people’s concerns? We're looking for someone like that to:
– investigate employee concerns and complaints, and review disputes
– give advice to employees, HR professionals and line managers on complex HR topics like claims of unfair treatment or workplace related conflicts
– help on workplace issues and disciplinary actions including terminations, warnings and grievances, as well as restructurings, workforce reductions, acquisitions and divestitures
– develop, implement and maintain tools to help managers and Human Resources handle workplace issues well
– assist in workforce training on employee relations topics– partner with Employment Legal to avoid risks
Employee Relations Specialist (80-100%)
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
Human Resources (HR), Legal
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be based in Zurich reporting to the Switzerland Head of HR Employee Relations. We make sure our employees are in a safe and fair environment. Our employees come to us for guidance when they have workplace issues. We clarify company policies and help with concerns about disciplinary actions.
– a law degree
– worked in a legal or human resources environment handling employee relations
– taken part in projects on a global level, including work on shared services and cross-regional policies
– counseled colleagues on how to handle workplace issues
– several years of experience in a role like this
– an excellent communicator, so important in addressing workplace issues
– discrete in handling employee concerns and complaints (you can keep a secret)
– fluent in German, English and French
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186881BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center