UBS Financial Services Finance Business Partner in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you know how to turn facts and figures into actionable insights?
Are you a relentlessly curious person with a sharp, analytical mind?
Do you have a flexible attitude, quantitative focus, and a strong desire to leverage your skills in the area of financial analysis and business partnering?
Then we invite you to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to:
• Challenge and act as a consultant and trusted independent partner to the business, facilitating insight and exploring ways to improve business performance
• Deliver action-oriented analysis, model various scenarios, and propose recommendations that support the Head WM Switzerland and its management team in their decision making process
• Refine existing and develop new forecasting models, drive and challenge inputs to plans and forecasts and engage the business in the interpretation of any resulting deviation to the set ambitions
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders such as the Head WM Switzerland and its management team on regional level, as well as the IPS Sales Management, Strategy and Risk teams and work in close coordination with them
• Collaborate and coordinate with various Group, GWM and P&C Finance functions
• Lead new initiatives to support the business including client profitability, regional reporting and analysis of client, product and market volumes
• Assist in the preparation of WM Switzerland's financial results for the respective CEOs and CFOs (Global Wealth Management, UBS CH) and other key presentations to senior management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the WM Switzerland Finance team in Zurich. In your role you will be working very closely with the WM Switzerland Management Committee members and with colleagues and stakeholders located in Switzerland and abroad covering the WM Switzerland business. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to share best practices and insights with the other BA Finance teams as well as Division Finance.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in the area of finance business partnering, financial analysis, controlling or consulting
• Sound knowledge of the financial services industry with strong understanding of P&L dynamics and underlying drivers
• Strong numerical and analytical skills and a sincere desire for knowledge
• A very strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (VBA and Access knowledge will be assets)
• A great communicator, knowing how to speak with people at all levels
• Fluent in German and English; French or Italian are an asset
• A proactive and self-motivated personality, able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
• Able to question the status-quo and strive for process improvements
• Strong in prioritizing own workload on a daily basis and in flexibly managing a diverse portfolio of tasks
• Knowledge of Business Objects, Hyperion Essbase and SAP
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184564BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Finance Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Finance