UBS Financial Services Graduate Talent Program 2019, Asset Management Products & Innovation in Zürich, Switzerland
Graduate Talent Program 2019, Asset Management Products & Innovation
Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Product Management and Development
Job Reference #:
Do you plan a career in the asset management industry? Do you want to develop a deep knowledge of the Swiss fund industry? We're looking for someone like that to:
• develop and shape the product offering for Swiss institutional clients
• deliver projects across the product lifecycle for the full range of traditional asset classes
• interact with many other functions to constantly optimise our market leading offering
• gather market intelligence to support our product innovation activities
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You'll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you'll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you'll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here .
• You'll be working within our small institutional Products Switzerland team located in Zurich and within the wider Fund Development & Management organisation globally
• We work closely with our distribution teams and other key functions; leading projects from all stages of the product lifecycle
• We also implement regulatory change, review and monitor the ongoing suitability and commercial viability of existing products
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration.
In particular, you have:
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
• sharp analytical and problem solving skills
• the ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
• a good command of Microsoft Office applications
• excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.06.2019
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst