UBS Financial Services Graduate Talent Program 2019, Credit Risk Change in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you skilled at conducting risk assessment and implementing control frameworks? Are you an expert in risk management? We're looking for someone like that to:
• survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
• provide documentation of processes and business requirements
• support business architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
• find and implement solutions
• support project management tasks
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You'll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you'll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you'll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here .
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Credit Risk Change team in Zurich.
We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to data sourcing, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration.
In particular, you have:
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
• a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
• an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products (knowledge of risk modelling a plus)
• a structured work style, confident working autonomously
• a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
• excellent in English (written and oral)
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• stick with a task
• work in a team
Start date: flexible
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183300BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Graduate Talent Program 2019, Credit Risk Change
Type: Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Risk