UBS Financial Services Group General Counsel COO - Head Strategy Enablement & Business Mgmt in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you great with numbers? Do you know how to establish a convincing business plan and enable strategy implementation? The GGC COO is looking for someone with your attributes to help us:
– define and support the implementation of the GGC strategy and business plan
– effectively partner with the GGC, various GGC EC members and Group Finance
– support GGC in interactions with the business divisions and corporate center
– provide program management services for the GGC ‘Time to Modernize’ program
– assess and implement cost reduction measures, like e.g. hubbing / nearshoring / offshoring
– drive operational planning and 3YSP planning processes
– compile and analyze financial information relevant to GGC and establish corresponding presentations
– support and further improve regular forecasting processes
– ensure effective Business Management services for GGC and the GGC EC members
– lead and inspire a team of Business Managers
– lead the Service Management function within GGC and assure the cost allocation and related processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be leading the Strategy Enablement & Business Management team within GGC COO, working in Zurich and reporting to the GGC COO. The GGC COO is responsible for supporting GGC to effectively deliver on its core services to the firm's business divisions. GGC COO focuses in particular on cost / financial management, outside counsel management, risk management & reporting, delivering change for the function, as well as providing business management and operations support services.
– a university degree in finance or economics, with a strong understanding of business management, controlling, financial / cost management and service management principles
– Combined legal and financial background is an advantage
– ONO experience is an advantage
– experience in data analysis, business / financial planning and reporting
– a keen interest in financial markets
– strong analytical skills, incl. understanding of UBS financial systems
– a multi-year track record of demonstrating effective business management and financial management know how and execution capabilities
– strong project management skills
– a self-starter with a strong drive
– able to collaborate with all levels within the organization
– a good communicator
– an inspiring team head
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– fluent in English, both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182448BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Group General Counsel COO - Head Strategy Enablement & Business Mgmt
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Legal