UBS Financial Services GWM CFO Finance Business Partner in Zürich, Switzerland
GWM CFO Finance Business Partner
Switzerland - Zürich
Job Reference #:
Do you have strong analytic skills? Are you interested to drive the strategic development of the leading global wealth manager? Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a flexible attitude, quantitative focus, ability and willingness to learn and develop in the area of financial analysis, planning, advisory and controlling?
• Drive the 3-Year Strategic Planning for Global Wealth Management including Forecasting process
• Represent GWM CFO team and lead dedicated streams in key strategic projects for Global Wealth Management and Group Finance
• Conduct financial analysis and actively develop action-oriented measures to support senior management in decision making
• Support ad-hoc requests and in-depth financial analysis across management and legal entity reporting for GWM CFO
• Build, maintain and enhance financial models and performance analytics to support our GWM finance team and our senior business partner
• Develop a strong network with our partners across Group Finance and Global Wealth Management to drive sustainable results
You'll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO team. The team provides holistic financial analysis and strategic advice for the Global Wealth Management Division focusing mainly on our key strategic lever (incl. Net New Money, Book Shift, Profit and Loss, Financial Resources). Our team operates globally across the strategic hubs and works actively on various strategic projects, the external disclosure as well as core processes like forecasting or strategic planning.
• More than 7 years of relevant experience in the area of financial analysis/controlling with proven track record in business partnering and strategic planning
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with various levels of stakeholders
• Proactive and self-motivated personality, able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner, with the ability to question the status-quo and to strive for continuous process improvements
• Able to prioritize your portfolio and manage different tasks under time pressure while maintaining a high level of quality
• Very good written and spoken English and strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, knowledge in additional business intelligence software (e.g., Tableau, Microstrategy) is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.