UBS Financial Services GWM Financial Crime Prevention Compliance Officer in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you skilled at designing a Financial Crime Prevention policy and control framework? Are you skilled at conducting risk assessment and implementing control frameworks? Are you confident when it comes to speaking up for what is right and challenging at all levels?
We are looking for a Global Wealth Management (GWM) Financial Crime Prevention Compliance Officer with a focus on AML/KYC to:
• review and identify changes in AML/KYC regulations and assess potential impact on GWM
• ensure GWM Financial Crime Prevention risk framework is designed well and operates effectively
• liaise with key stakeholders across the three lines of defense within GWM and Corporate Centre
• prepare for and provide follow-up for regulatory inspections and audits
• ensure timely and effective remediation of AML/KYC related control deficiencies
• conduct risk assessments and reports and provide independent challenge to business risk assessments
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a central C&ORC GWM Financial Crime Prevention team in Zurich assuming a global role for the GWM Division. The purpose of the C&ORC GWM Financial Crime Prevention unit is to ensure that the compliance, conduct and operational risks related to Financial Crime are understood, owned and managed to the firm's risk appetite. And you’ll play a vital role in seeing that the necessary policy and risk frameworks are appropriately embedded across the GWM division. As a GWM Financial crime Prevention Compliance Officer you’ll lead second line of defense activities and partner with C&ORC colleagues globally and the business to manage regulatory and associated risks.
• Masters' degree or equivalent in law or other professional background which qualifies for this role
• ideally 5 years’ worth of experience in compliance, risk or audit
• proven knowledge of AML/KYC standards and related regulatory environment
• skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information
• critical thinker and challenger attitude, with solid analytical and reporting skills
• fluent in English; German language skills would be preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186365BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: GWM Financial Crime Prevention Compliance Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Compliance