UBS Financial Services Identity Management – IT Support Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology, at your best when supporting others? Are you passionate about IT support process improvement and automation? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• Manage support and monitoring of some of the banks' critical Access Management solutions, batch jobs and infrastructure components through the complete IPM lifecycle
• Analyse recurring failures and events as part of Continuous Service Improvement and eliminate top demands using RPA & AI tools
• Work collaboratively with internal/external teams, always focusing on the best approach for the bank
• Managing knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository
• Fulfil Swiss specific user provisioning tasks across a variety of solutions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the TOC Security group within UBS's Technology Services. Within TOC Security, you’ll be in the Swiss section of a global Access Management team responsible for user provisioning and production support for a portfolio of applications.
• Familiarity with various databases (MSSQL, Oracle etc) and LDAP principles and infrastructures
• Experience and understanding of Windows Active Directory and Unix
• Skills in ensuring that documentation is appropriate for new solutions and is kept updated
• Experience of service delivery within an ITIL framework for Incident and Problem management using ticketing systems such as ServiceNow
• Minimum of 3 years of IT experience, preferably in the Identity or Access Management field
• Most of the applications are in-house so aptitude for IT analysis and support is as vital as a multitude of specific technologies.
– Strong analytically with a natural ability to solve complex issues
– Excellent team player with pro-active, positive personality and \"can-do\" attitude
– Flexible & able to remain calm in highly stressful environment
– Able to multi-task and prioritize incidents & requests accordingly
– Customer focused with strong communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182695BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Identity Management – IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)