UBS Financial Services Internship 2019, Business Management in Ultra High Net Worth EMEA in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you confident to work in fast moving environment? Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Support ongoing and ad-hoc requests from UHNW EMEA senior management, front staff and functional partners. Preparation of reports for senior management
• Work on growth-related initiatives and projects for all UHNW EMEA markets
• Prepare financial analysis of revenues and sales results, client data, incl. collaboration with Finance
• Provide ad hoc support of projects and project office incl. follow-up and tracking, operational support
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here .
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Business Management team in Zurich.
During your internship, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks, working with various professionals from the UHNW segment and gaining first-hand experience on how business management operates.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master's degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
• Good command of Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills(you’re a people person)
• Ability to work independently, and to assume responsibility, hands-on mentality
• Understanding of wealth management business, products, financial markets
• Have a Pro-active attitude and you are a focused team player who is able to perform in a dynamic environment
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• make things happen
• stick with a task
• work in a team
• come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183865BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Internship 2019, Business Management in Ultra High Net Worth EMEA
Type: Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support