UBS Financial Services Investment Advisor Netherlands HNWI (80-100%) in Zürich, Switzerland
Investment Advisor Netherlands HNWI (80-100%)
Switzerland - Zürich
Client advisory / Relationship management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Full Time, Part Time
Do you deliver an exceptional client experience? Do you know how to give superior investment advice?
We are looking for someone who can:
• build, establish and grow client relationships together with the Relationship Manager in your team
• provide trusted advice to clients in collaboration with colleagues throughout the bank
• have a plan to develop the client book with measurable outcomes
• proactively manage the client book and regularly contact clients with investment opportunities
• take a strategic view of clients’ investments and closely monitor their portfolio quality and make sure clients are invested according to their risk profile
• comply with all regulations, policies and standards to be in line with our risk management culture
You’ll be working in the Netherlands International High Net Worth team in Zürich. We provide wealthy private clients resident in the Netherlands with financial services and aim to be their Wealth Manager of choice in Switzerland.
• an university degree, CFA/CIIA a plus, solid skills and education in financial markets (and you’re passionate about it)
• successful track record as Investment Advisor
• truly service oriented and understand the clients needs
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• flawless execution in procedures and documentation
• fluent in English and Dutch
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.