UBS Financial Services Investment Advisor Wealth Management - Global Resident Partners UHNW in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you deliver an exceptional client experience? Do you know how to give superior investment advice?
We’re looking for an Investment Advisor for Global Resident Partners in Zürich to:
• build, establish and grow client relationships together with Relationship Managers (RMs) in various markets
• provide trusted advice to clients in collaboration with colleagues throughout the bank
• have a plan to develop the client book with measurable outcomes
• keep accurate and up-to-date records on client investor profiles
• take a strategic view of clients’ investments and closely monitor their portfolio quality
• comply with all regulations, policies and standards to be in line with our risk management culture
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Resident Partners desk in Zürich. The GRP desk is UBS' response to an increasing trend in client mobility as a result of the various Resident non Domiciled (RnD) regimes in Europe. We work in collaboration with RMs in the various markets to provide stability in the client relationship when they move. We focus on managing, preserving and growing our clients’ wealth in line with the applicable local regulations and help our clients plan for succession.
• proven experience in investment advisory in a cross border market.
• firm grasp of financial markets and European regulatory frameworks
• previous experience in UK or other RND jurisdictions is an advantage
• ability to build strong client networks, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
• resilient team player and truly service oriented
• aptitude for digitization and technology
• excellent command of English – other foreign languages an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184565BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Investment Advisor Wealth Management - Global Resident Partners UHNW
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management