UBS Financial Services IT Project Management Officer in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you want to work on systems that empowers our business users and are key to meeting our Firmwide regulatory commitments? Are you a PMO with a broad range of other technical skills to support strategic projects in the area of Firmwide Risk Methodology? Have you supported multiple projects using smart multitasking skills? Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
We’re looking for an IT PMO to:
• provide PMO support to projects across Firmwide Risk area within Risk IT organization
• work closely with the project team, senior managers, auditors, stakeholders, IT and other project groups to meet project deliverables
• take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates, action and RAID logs
• drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• explore different data sets to produce customized reports
• deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
• oversee and execute all paperwork and processes related to software release management
• manage deliverables, team velocity and output; as well as overcoming any technical and non-technical blocker impacting the team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Firmwide Risk team in Zurich. We support the business in calculating and reporting regulatory-significant consequential risk metrics across the full Firmwide portfolio.
Risk IT is a family of over 1000 employees around the world with majority presence in the USA, UK, Switzerland, India and Poland. We are multi-cultural, open-minded and willing to be challenged. We are looking for the talent that will push the organization through the next 10 years of technical innovation.
• Bachelor's degree
• ideally 2+ years of PMO/PM experience support, particularly in the Financial Sector and/or IT
• good understanding of operational processes and project methodology
• familiarity with Banking regulatory framework, audit and reporting standards
• experience working with in-house and vendor software for reporting, audit, procurement, etc
• willingness to grow into a project management role responsible for the success of various multi-million dollar IT projects; includes prioritization, task breakdown, task oversight and blocker resolution
• ideally hold PM certification such as PMP or Prince2
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
• willingness to onboard any type of tasks required by the team: bureaucracy and paperwork, regulatory and audit, release management, project management, resource management, procurement and overall team support
• technical acumen and desire to become SME in all relevant fields
• skilled specially, but not exclusively, with Microsoft Office and Project
• ideally experienced with Agile and relevant tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint and TeamCity among others.
• ambitious about learning new technologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183339BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Management Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)