UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– Application health monitoring and defining pro-active measures
– Automation Development
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Application Services team in Zurich. We support application deliveries from development through test up to production in various web hosting environments for internal applications. The team acts in an international environment in close collaboration with developers, business supporters, engineering and infrastructure providers. We ensure a smooth software integration and fast incident resolution in a highly automated manner.
– several years production experience in a role like this or you are a new joiner with finished technical maturity in the IT area (technische Berufsmaturität / Informatikmittelschule)
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– the ability to do shell scripting and program small tools to automate re-occurring tasks
- knowledge in the area of Linux / Solaris / Tomcat.
– reliable and able to take personal ownership for issues and drive remediation
– proactive working style with a strong drive to learn and succeed
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into services
– open and interested in Cloud operations, Platform as a service in a DevOPS approach.
– strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173131BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)