UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Analyse and manage incidents and problems on the service
– support the service across several technical domains both on a business as well as a technical level
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution focusing on clients and users needs..
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate long term improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a L2 application support team of the service line 'Client Servicing Capabilities' in Zürich-Altstetten. The team is supporting Asset Keeping and Client Reporting centric applications, such as Client Position, Assets Online, Asset Reporting and Tax Reporting both on paper and electronic messaging on various channels.
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– experience in application support
– general banking knowhow regarding asset types and business deals.
– Hands on IT experience on IBM z/OS mainframe and DB2
– a confident communicator fluent in English and German
– capable of understanding client needs and translating to required products and services
– willing to take the necessary actions to drive issues towards sustainable solutions
– growing with a challenge and expanding your skills and experience every day
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176628BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)