UBS Financial Services Lending Specialist / PM-LIBOR transition Program (UBS Career Comeback) in Zürich, Switzerland
Lending Specialist / PM-LIBOR transition Program (UBS Career Comeback)
Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
Are you a people person? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others?
We are looking for someone who can help us to:
– support the global banking stream lead of the Libor transition program to plan, align and track work packages within the work stream
– design, develop and execute communication measures with internal key stakeholders
– work jointly with Legal, IT, Business Risk, Product Management, Sales and Front Staff
– develop suitable as well as profitable post Libor transition product features for our GWM Global Banking product shelf
– provide guidance to product managers and sales staff on potential post Libor Lending and Cash solutions
– work closely with colleagues to constantly improve the Bank's Global Banking offering to better meet client requirements
You'll be working in the Global Banking team Libor transition unit within the UBS Wealth Management Division. You will be part of a highly motivated project team who works in the context of the global Libor Transition program with the focus of banking products (Lombard, Mortgages, Deposits etc.) across EMEA and APAC.
– a minimum of 4 years' experience in the financial services industry, ideally in a lending-related/credit area, as a product owner or/and project manager with a flair for markets and investments
– adequate understanding of loan products and investment solutions in the private banking and/or corporate banking market with profound investment knowledge
– sound analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– strong affinity to project management and change the bank initiatives
– a highly professional, pro-active people person
– an excellent communicator, able to deliver messages in a clear, meaningful and convincing manner
– able to work under pressure, handling complex situations and relationships, delivering against tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
– composed, with strong presentation and analytical skills
– fluent in English; any additional languages welcome
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.