UBS Financial Services Program Manager - Testing Transformation in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you an project management expert ? Do you like to overcome barriers and constraints ?
Do you believe in software development agility and the need to establish highly automated and integrated testing solutions ? Do you have experience with outsourcing and establishing managed services ? Can you move domains and adjust to new themes quickly ?
We're looking for someone like this to:
• form and lead a group of testing automation experts to introduce risk based testing at scale
• evolve the agile/scrum related testing automation to mature the practise
• establish and manage a portfolio of testing automation projects from on-boarding through execution to off-boarding into a steady state of continuous execution
• establish regular status tracking, progress and associated financial monitoring and controlling as you contribute to the group technology agile transformation
• support in the execution of risk resolution programs and other risk related activities
• run Requests for Proposal (RFPs) based on requirements for strategic vendor onboarding
• drive associated implementation approvals and master service agreement negotiations
• perform new vendor on-boarding and non-strategic vendor phase outs
• initiate and oversee vendor staffed flex teams which provide scalability and flexibility
• contribute to the annual Enterprise Architecture Roadmap Cycle
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group SDLC team based in Zurich and London. Our role is to provide the framework for the major development methodologies of UBS. We are the Chief Technology Officer function for the major build chains in use for Group Technology as well as for the SDLC related tooling enforcing the mandatory standard.
12+ years’ experience in delivering complex transformation projects and programs
Test Management and Testing experience
Set-up and scaled shared service center based delivery models before
Extensive sourcing strategy, RFP evaluations, negotiations and contracting experience
Experience in offshoring and outsourcing execution
An understanding of what it takes to turn around engagement models and ensuring funding
a Project and Program Management Professional (certified)
a Service Management Professional (certified)
a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting at all levels of the firm
an expert at building networks and connections
experienced in leading a local but also virtual team
focussed and result driven
fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173163BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Program Manager - Testing Transformation
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)