UBS Financial Services Project Manager, AM Marketing Operations in Zürich, Switzerland
Project Manager, AM Marketing Operations
Switzerland - Zürich
Marketing and Communications, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Are you an experienced project manager with a track record of delivering process and operational change? Do you have strong analytical skills? Do you want to work in a global environment?
We’re looking for a project manager to:
• support the Head of AM Marketing Operations with all operational topics
• provide support in strategic and business relevant marketing projects
• help management in the detection and mitigation of risks and process deficiencies
• facilitate collaboration across internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the business
• set up and manage an analytics and reporting framework to track and measure the impact of marketing activities
• assess and enhance the data collection procedures and automate operation processes
• act as a subject matter expert in deployment of future state processes
You’ll be working in the AM Marketing Operations team in Zurich. Our team produces a broad range of physical and digital marketing materials out of 9 different locations around the globe. As a project manager, you’ll play an important role in ensuring that all teams globally are run efficiently and deliver effective outcomes. You will be able to analyze and improve existing process and procedures as well as contribute to key strategic and tactical marketing projects.
• ideally at least five years of project management experience
• good understanding of operational processes, preferably within the Asset Management / financial services industry
• Marketing knowledge / background highly appreciated
• strong conceptual, analytical and data handling skills
• collaborative personality, strong communicator, strategic mind-set and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• proactive and solution-oriented, good judgment skills, highly motivated and able to work independently
• excellent command of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• fluent in English, German is a strong plus, and multi-language capabilities are always valued
• experience dealing with people of different cultural backgrounds and time zones
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.