UBS Financial Services Reward Corporate Governance Specialist - Executive Services (80-100%) in Zürich, Switzerland
Reward Corporate Governance Specialist - Executive Services (80-100%)
Switzerland - Zürich
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #:
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you have expertise in Executive Compensation matters in the banking industry? Do you have experience dealing with corporate governance and employment legal matters?
We're looking for a Reward Specialist in Corporate Governance and Executive Services to work in the Human Resources Reward team in Zurich in order to:
• provide advice and support on a range of global Reward topics across Corporate Governance and Executive Services
• manage contractual arrangements for selected senior executives across the employment lifecycle (including staying on top of relevant legal developments across jurisdictions), including partnering with a range of clients across the business
• think strategically and assist with proactive management of employment legal matters
• produce accurate and insightful analysis on Executive compensation activities
• support the Reward Corporate Governance Head in driving the production of the annual Compensation Report and related material for the Annual General Meeting
• deliver high quality input to material for key governance bodies (e.g. the Board of Directors of UBS Group AG)
• coordinate across HR, Reward, finance, auditors and external service providers on Executive compensation activities including accruals and auditable compensation report information
You'll work in the Reward Corporate Governance (employment unit) and Executive Services teams which provide guidance and support to the Firm on all reward corporate governance matters and reward programs for senior executives. The Reward team contains HR professionals who possess highly specialized knowledge, responsible for bringing innovation and continuous improvement to the diverse HR teams and business. We are involved with the annual reward cycle, long term and equity incentive structures, and business unit specific analysis and advisory work.
• university degree in law with experience in the thinking of different legal system approaches (additional relevant education like LL.M., preferably in different legal jurisdiction(s), an asset)
• experience in managing employment contracts for senior executives across different jurisdictions
• experience of managing employment legal issues, either in private practice or in house, including dealing with implications on related finance and accounting issues and coming up with practical solutions
• experience working with senior stakeholders on sensitive matters
• experienced in building up strong professional relationships at all levels with high credibility and a strong client focus and commitment to excellence
• Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
• fluent in English (German and French is an asset)
• confident and authoritative with strong communication, advisory and negotiation skills
• an expert at building networks and connections
• commercial and business focused, with solid judgment
• organized, hit deadlines and are comfortable managing a diverse work load in a dynamic environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.