UBS Financial Services SAP Business Analyst for SAP FI/CO in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you SAP FI/CO expert? You are independent, hands-on and able to manage projects efficiently?
We’re looking for someone to join UBS Finance Technology who:
– has deep understanding of SAP FI/CO process design and implementation in SAP based on \"Best Practices\"
– leads the gathering and clarification of local and legal business requirements and develops solutions/recommendations
– supports and ensures application development initiatives are well managed as well as delivered on expectations, functionality, timeliness, and cost
– identifies and prioritizes opportunities to improve business processes as well as optimization opportunities
– supports the realization of functional change requests & business implementation by leveraging configuration skills with ability to adapt methods & tools to client and project environments
– partners with peers in the IT-organization and business to design and improve SAP / Non-SAP solutions and prioritize identified opportunities to improve business processes
- leads projects with waterfall or agile methodologies during all project management phases in a multicultural environment
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working within UBS Finance Technology, joining a global team of Business Analysts. Our role is to find solutions for business problems, analysis of current processes and functionalities and implement best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business. We are supporting local and global projects for various business units of UBS AG.
– overall 10+ year experience in SAP ERP, system implementations and consulting in FI/CO within Financial Services.
– worked as lead FI/CO consultant on a minimum of 5-6 end-to-end SAP implementations including all phases of a project lifecycle: analysis, design, configuration / development of SAP FI/CO functionalities, training, migration, cutover and go-live support.
– deep functional understanding about FI: New General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, New Asset Accounting, relevant Master Data objects and the integration with Procurement
– deep functional understanding about CO: Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Project Systems and relevant Master Data objects
– functional experience with the delivery of custom developments and data feeds from/to various surrounding applications.
– excellent consulting skills to enhance & improve existing SAP / Non-SAP processes, solutions based on “Best Practices” backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
– ability to build up a strong relationship among the IT organization and business users across the UBS organization
- long project management experience using waterfall or agile methodologies in intercultural environments (offshore teams)
– a strong analytical mind and problem solver
– a great communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– capable and flexible to work in cross-functional teams and cross-cultural teams across multiple locations and time zones
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174274BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: SAP Business Analyst for SAP FI/CO
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)